Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quotes

If you don't know me...i am obsessed...like taken over, look at every day, can't stop repeating, and sending, and searching, quotes.  They are my all time favorite things.  I have binders and books, and emails, and scrapbooks FILLED with my favorite quotes.

Here are some ones that I am IN love with:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spread your arms, open your heart Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket


Life quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Photobucket


Albert Einstein quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Life quote Pictures, Images and Photos

"I used to complain because I had no shoes, then one day I met a man who had no feet."


"There are two ways to live: As if nothing is a miracle; or you can life as if everything is."

in the midst of my searching I found my new favorite pastime: http://icanread.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment