Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When It Rains It Pours

This post really isn't going to be long.  I just want to vent about feeling stuck and sad and miserable.  And i know most of my blog posts have been about uplifting things and trying to look at the positive and believe me I still do, but every once in a while a girl's allowed to have a crap day/week/year...and it's just been one of those crappy times for me.

Bad things keep happening to me and everyone I care about and I am just tired of it. Tired of crying and worrying and wondering and being upset and feeling so alone.  It's just been super hard on me and my soul and my heart and my ability to pick myself back up again. 

I just want to crawl into a whole and hide out for a few weeks until all things get better and I can stop worrying, wondering, crying and feeling very alone.  I'm ready to be rid of crappy feelings and crappy things and I just want to be happy.  I just want all the crap to go away.  Even for just one day.  No more crap for ONE day...is that so hard?...


No comments:

Post a Comment