Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sure Thing

Can't get this song out of my head, and I can't take it off repeat on my ipod.

MIGUEL "SURE THING":
Love You Like a Brother
Treat you like a friend
Respect you like a lover
You could bet that
Never gotta sweat that

If you be the cash. I'll be the rubberband
You be the match, Imma be your fuse
Boom!
Painter baby you could be the muse
I'm the reporter baby you could be the news
Cause your the cigarette and I'm the smoker
We raise a bet...Cause you're tha joker
Truth tho...
You are the chalk and I could be the blackboard
And you can be the talk and I could be the walk
Even when the sky comes falling
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire babe
Even when it's do or die
We can do it baby simple and plain
Cause This Love Is a Sure Thing

You could be the lover I'll be the fighter babe
If I'm the blunt you could be the lighter babe
Fire it up!
Writer babe you could be the quote
If I'm the lyric baby you could be the note
Record that!
Saint, I'm a sinner, prize, I'm a winner
And it's you
What can I do to deserve that
Paper baby I'll be the pen
Say that I'm the one cause you are ten
real and not pretend!

Even when the sky comes fallin
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty lil hand in mine
Even when were down to the wire babe
Even when it's do or die

No comments:

Post a Comment