Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 1: reflect on this year & manifest what's next

December 1 One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

2010: Experience.  I am choosing this word because everything I did last year was an experience.  I learned so many new things, about people, about myself, about being a teacher, about being a real grown up.  Last year was all about experience. 
imageimage

2011: Growth.  I think last year gave me a lot of experiences, but I want this next year to be about growth.  About growing into my potential.  About taking those experiences and learning something from them and about growing into my full potential.
image
http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/

No comments:

Post a Comment