Monday, April 19, 2010

A Week In The Life

One of my favorite scrapbookers, Ali Edwards is doing a project "A Week In The Life" and I am hoping to follow in her footsteps and do it as well!  I'm really excited about this project because my day to day routines are about to totally change in just 38 days!

I am going to track all the little things that I do, and the weather, and maybe even some of my thoughts and feelings throughout the day.  I have to figure out how to make the book, and I forgot my camera this morning, but I will make up for it the rest of the week.

I highly suggest this project to anyone, even if you don't scrapbook.  Maybe just journal or blog about your weekly happenings.  It'll be fun to go back and look at it. Ali Edwards has lots of different blog posts about "A Week In The Life" and I am sure you're bound to get inspired somehow.  Here are all the posts from Ali about this project A Week In The Life: Ideas.


Good Luck.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment