Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Favorite Quotes

There is one thing that's always been true for me, and that's the fact that I LOVE quotes.  Here are some recent favorites that I have found that are wonderful, and true, and honest:

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty. Believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."

"I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

"Sometimes you have to take the leap, and build your wings on the way down."

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should..."

"Always continue to believe, never lose faith and never give up. This applies to everything in your life. And it applies to every principal that one chooses to believe in. If something is worth believing in, it is also worth defending at all cost, no matter how mundane."

"Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?" 

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment