- I have a headache
- I am trying to control my uncanny desire to do things that are bad for me
- I resisted the 420 calorie blueberry muffin at Starbucks (that looked DELICIOUS by the way)
- I am nervous about what to say to my office manager about leaving
- I am way too homesick for my own good
- I have mild anxiety
- I want to sleep for like 2.5 weeks and wake up and be done with this "transition"
I just want to be moved, and know I have a job, and be into my OWN apartment, and not be moving back in with my mom. But I want nothing more than to be home in California. I can't wait. I keep thinking about all the wonderfully fantastic things that I get to do once I am home and about how wonderful it will be to finally be back in a happy state of mind. And it brings me so much joy to think about the carefree and nice and fun loving people that I know from home. And I get happy thinking about all the jokes and laughs and fun I will have. So although today may seem kinda gloomy and I have anxiety, and I want to eat fattening foods, and I have to tell my office manager that I am leaving, there is a serious bright light at the end of the tunnel.
Just trying to remember: "Replace the fear of the unknown with curiosity."